ZERO ENERGY self-sufficient houses or houses of zero energy consumption are NeZEB (passive) houses which additionally equipped with energy production systems, in order to obtain all the remaining energy they need for their everyday function. Self-sufficient houses are the suited model for those who prefer energy independence and want to join with a simple, but very fruitful way on the environmental and climate protection.
Achieving energy independence can be inexpensive only through a combination of an energy self-sufficient house, such as a passive house, because the energy needs are seriously reduced. These last of energy needs can be satisfied with solar collectors , geothermal systems , wind generators or a combination of the above, in relation to the size of the needs and the location of the house.
Οι προϋποθέσεις είναι :
- Energy consumption of primary energy =< 0.
- Air-tightness of the building<=0,6 m³/h
Synthetic window frames with double glazing, low emissivity film (Low-e), argon gas between panes and heat transfer coefficient Ug 0,7 W / m²k.
Air conditioner 9000 Btu energy class A+++ for cooling and heating in one system.
The building cost of self-sufficient houses depends mainly on the technology of renewable energy sources that will be selected and the energy independence level we need (full self-efficiency or production and sale of excess through the power network). For the above reasons it is not possible to estimate a cost initially, without the building’s PHPP and the final planning of installations, which latter come as a result of the estimated energy needs. Indicative cost might reach at 30% or 40% higher that a house of energy class A+ by Easy Green, and thus for a residence larger than 80m² can vary at around 1100-1200 € / m².
*The above cost is valid on building the house from the foundation plate and up, with materials according to the specifications’ guide for PASSIVE series, does not include VAT and is clear of long distance extra cost only for the regions of Attica, Viotia and Evia.
EasyGreen ZERO ENERGY self-sufficient houses include both the advantages of a NeZEB residence and real zero primal (namely, external) energy consumption.
- In self-sufficient houses energy supply is “free”, heating, cooling, hot water supply, the use of home appliances.
- Advanced level of insulation, absence of thermal bridges and maximum air tightness protect houses from thermal chances or humidity, while granting the structure with limitless lifetime and minimum maintenance costs.
- Excessive thermal comfort, ie the feeling created when there is constant temperature and humidity throughout the house.
- The great benefit of building a passive house,is the continuous ventilation with fresh air, constant temperature and humidity, that create a pleasant environment with absence of dust and pollen. This is the reason why passive houses are ideal for children, people with breathing problems or even smokers.